The 2015 Blue Cross Bowl takes place in Cookeville, Tennessee, on the campus of Tennessee Tech University on December 3rd, 4th and 5th. Cookeville and Tennessee Tech have been the home of the TSSAA BlueCross Bowl since 2009.
- Tickets are $12 each (cash or card). There will be a $3 additional will call fee for all card purchases.
- Tickets are good for one day only.
- Tickets may be purchased on-site and redeemed on any day.
- Tickets may also be purchased from participating teams and redeemed on any day.
- Ticket Windows open 1 ½ hrs before first game of day.
- Gates open 1 hr before first game of day.
- Non-school age children are free of charge.
- Tickets: $12 (cash or card)
- Parking: $15 (cash only)
- Concessions are available in the upper and lower levels of the East and West Grandstands
- Bounce Houses will be available for kids in the North end zone. $1 per ticket or $10 unlimited armband (cash or card)
Please note: Weapons, coolers, whistles, air canisters and pop-up tents are prohibited in Tucker Stadium. Tennessee Tech is a tobacco free campus. Smoking is prohibited unless in a personal vehicle..
A Natural Fit
As a community that consistently ranks among America’s most affordable and best places to live, Cookeville is A Natural Fit. Recognized as the largest micropolitan in Tennessee, Cookeville-Putnam County is a regional center of retail, employment, education, healthcare, recreation and cultural opportunities. We offer unique downtown shops featuring rich historical heritage, art and cultural events, fine dining and there’s also the unsurpassed natural beauty like rolling rivers, falling waters and rising hills, plus miles of beautiful lakes and towering woodlands.
With 100+ restaurants, shopping, arts, cultural and recreational events, we hope you find the Cookeville scene more than just a friendly environment with wonderful southern hospitality, but as A Natural Fit.